Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2014

Expenses incurred by housing authority under Part 4

51. The Minister may, with the prior consent of the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, make payments, out of money provided by the Oireachtas, to a housing authority in respect of some or all of the expenses, including administration expenses, incurred by the authority by virtue of this Part.