Planning and Development Act, 2000

Compensation regarding entry on land.

201.—If, on a claim made to the planning authority, it is shown that, as a result of anything done under section 252 or 253 , any person has suffered damage, the person shall, subject to the other provisions of this Part, be entitled to be paid by the planning authority by way of compensation the amount of the damage.