Child Care Act, 1991

Assistance for voluntary bodies and other persons.

10.—A health board may, subject to any general directions given by the Minister and on such terms or conditions as it thinks fit, assist a voluntary body or any other person who provides or proposes to provide a child care or family support service similar or ancillary to a service which the health board may provide under this Act—

(a) by a periodic contribution to funds of the body or person;

(b) by a grant;

(c) by a contribution in kind (whether by way of materials or labour or any other service).