Social Welfare Consolidation Act 2005

Appeals to High Court.

[1993 s271]

327.—Any person who is dissatisfied with—

(a) the decision of an appeals officer, or

(b) the revised decision of the Chief Appeals Officer,

on any question, other than a question to which section 320 applies, may appeal that decision or revised decision, as the case may be, to the High Court on any question of law.