Public Authorities and Other Bodies and Persons
1. The Government.
2. A Minister of the Government.
3. The Attorney General.
4. The Comptroller and Auditor General.
5. The Ombudsman.
6. A local authority, a health board and any other body (other than the Garda Síochána and the Defence Forces) established—
(1) by or under any enactment (other than the Companies Acts, 1963 to 1987), or
(2) under the Companies Acts, 1963 to 1987, in pursuance of powers conferred by or under another enactment,
and financed wholly or partly by means of moneys provided, or loans made or guaranteed, by a Minister of the Government or the issue of shares held by or on behalf of a Minister of the Government; and a subsidiary of any such body.
7. A company the majority of the shares in which are held by or on behalf of a Minister of the Government.
8. A body (other than a body mentioned in paragraph 6 or 7 of this Schedule) appointed by the Government or a Minister of the Government.
9. An individual (other than an individual remunerated by a body mentioned in paragraph 6, 7 or 8 of this Schedule or in relation to whom the Government or a Minister of the Government is the appropriate authority) who is appointed by the Government or a Minister of the Government to an office established by or under any enactment.
10. Any other public authority, body or person standing prescribed for the time being and financed or remunerated wholly or partly out of moneys provided by the Oireachtas.