Notices regarding the laying of poison.
14.—(1) Nothing in section 8 of the Principal Act shall prevent the owner or occupier of land from laying or causing to be laid any poison or poisonous matter as therein described provided the provisions of this section are complied with by such owner or occupier.
(2) A notice or notices of the laying of such poison or poisonous matter shall be posted and properly maintained upon the land so that at least one notice shall be clearly visible from every public road and other public place adjoining or being upon the said land.
(3) Notice in writing of the laying of such poison or poisonous matter shall be given to the Garda Síochána station for the sub-district in which the land is situated.
(4) No poison or poisonous matter shall be laid within one hundred yards of any public road or (save with the consent of the occupier) any dwellinghouse.
(5) All poison or poisonous matter shall be staked or otherwise securely affixed to the soil.
(6) Subsection (2) of section 17 of the Principal Act is hereby repealed.