Preparation and publication of the panels.
43.—(1) When, at the completion of the panels, the proceedings provided for in the foregoing sections of this Act have been completed, the Seanad returning officer shall prepare the five panels, each of which shall consist of a list (arranged in accordance with the subsequent provisions of this section) of the persons who have been found to be validly nominated thereto.
(2) Each of the panels shall be divided into two parts (in this Act referred to as sub-panels) one of which (in this Act referred to as the nominating bodies sub-panel) shall consist of a list of the persons nominated thereto by nominating bodies, and the other of which (in this Act referred to as the Oireachtas sub-panel) shall consist of a list of the persons nominated thereto by members of the Oireachtas.
(3) The persons named in a panel shall be described therein by their names, addresses and descriptions as stated in their respective nomination papers, and there shall be added to the description of every such person a statement of his qualifications for such panel as entered in the relevant provisional sub-panel in pursuance of the foregoing provisions of this Act.
(4) The persons named in a part of a panel shall be arranged in such part in the alphabetical order of their surnames and, in the case of identity of surnames, of their other names.
(5) When the Seanad returning officer has prepared the five panels he shall publish them in the Iris Oifigiúil.
(6) The several panels as prepared and published by the Seanad returning officer in pursuance of this section shall be final and conclusive and not open to review by any Court.