Circuit Court Rules Committee.
69.—(1) There shall be and is hereby constituted a committee to be styled and in this Part of this Act referred to as the Circuit Court Rules Committee to fulfil the functions assigned to it by this Part of this Act.
(2) The Circuit Court Rules Committee shall consist of two ex-officio members and six nominated members.
(3) The ex-officio members of the said committee shall be—
(a) the judge or (if more than one) the senior of the judges of the Circuit Court for the time being assigned to the Circuit which includes the county borough of Dublin, who shall be the chairman of the said committee;
(b) the county registrar for the county and city of Dublin, who shall be the secretary of the said committee.
(4) Two of the nominated members of the said committee shall be judges of the Circuit Court nominated by the judges of the Circuit Court, and two others of the said nominated members shall be practising barristers nominated by the Council of the Bar of Saorstát Eireann, and two others of the said nominated members shall be practising solicitors nominated by the Council of the Incorporated Law Society of Ireland.
(5) Every nominated member of the said committee shall, unless he sooner dies, resigns or ceases to be (as the case may be) a judge of the Circuit Court, a practising barrister, or a practising solicitor, hold office as such member for five years from the date of his nomination.
(6) A nominated member of the said committee whose membership thereof expires by effluxion of time shall be eligible for renomination.
(7) The quorum of the said committee shall be four members.
(8) The said committee may act notwithstanding one or more vacancies in its membership.